6 - 26 January 2020
A Two Wolves Abroad immersion is the perfect way to search for solidarity. These are life-changing, unique experiences unlike any other. Our strong connection with the Jesuits across the world provide for an authentic, rich, fruitful and spiritual experience.
This summer, The Two Wolves Abroad are offering an immersion to Mexico in January 2020.
Price: (not including flights) $4,500
- Flights departing from Sydney
- All on-ground internal transport and transfers
- All accommodation
- Pre-departure and post-return formation
- Local guides
- Most meals
- Contribution to host communities
- Two Wolves Abroad t-shirt
I want more information
I'm ready to go!
About the immersion
Our Mexico immersion primarily involves a partnership with Esperanza International. An NGO providing safe and affordable housing to those most destitute.
Whilst in Mexico, the participants will confront the struggle faced by those seeking immigration to the United States of America, as well as experience the passion of those who take the responsibility to service these people as they seek a better life.
Save up to $1400 on your next immersion!
- Save $1000: when you volunteer 10 six hour Friday or Saturday night shifts in the Cantina
- Save $200: if you have previously been on an immersion with The Two Wolves Abroad
- Save $200: if you get a friend to come with you, your friend will save too!
To enquire about Friday and Saturday shifts at The Two Wolves: Community Cantina, send a message to Two Wolves Rostering
To enquire about other saving options, contact Cormac or James at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org